Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spy Cam

I can't stress how difficult/hilarious it is to take these videos in this usually busy gym.

I have been trying to play a lot of basketball lately to get back in game shape and I can't help doing as Kriss Kross instructs, jump. It helps to try jumping after my bball blood is pumping, I felt froggy, so I set up my spy cam. I caught a few bystanders in the shot, who didn't seem to notice the white guy trying to jump or his secret camera phone in the corner. (Fortunately, one of them has a sweet air ball in the middle of the video.)

In August, as PFUNK-a-DUNK took off, I could touch the blue foam padding on the backboard. Now I can hit the orange bucket below the rim. I can't get the rim yet, but that was as far as I could get at my bball pinnacle back in college. I think it will take another month, and then the fun really begins.

1 comment:

  1. Hey PFunk, saw this on espn yesterday, thought you might like to watch another guy trying to fly. http://www.ifthisguycandunk.com/

    ReplyDelete